Free Ladybug Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm sorry for my clumsiness...


It was 3 o'clock in the morning when I was walking down the pavements of the university towards the The NORSUnian office. My heart was beating so fast not because it was dark and I was alone but because I just made a mistake due to my clumsiness. I accidentally spilled my coffee on the laptop of my classmate a while ago in our booth. I don’t know what just happened. Maybe because it was due to fatigue since it was already 2 in the crack of dawn, or maybe I am just very careless of my actions.
Actually, we just finished watching the search for Mr. & Ms. League of Student Organizations (LSO) wherein our organization's representative was hailed as the 2nd runner-up. My course-mate Flint started uploading the photos and he asked me to make him a cup of coffee since we’re planning not to sleep. And there it goes, what seems to be a panacea for our tiredness turned out to be a dilemma. I just hope it wouldn’t destroy his computer. I just hope his anger would subside by tomorrow. I just hope that look on his eyes I will never see again…

I’m so sorry Flint… I didn’t mean it. I am such a careless person… and it’s so sad to admit it... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind :)