Free Ladybug Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Crying. It's when a tiny drop of water is born from you eyes, run down to your cheeks and die on your lips. It has been one of the easiest ways to express my emotions. May it be happiness or sadness. This time though, it is the latter.  
It has been a while since I last cried. The last time was when I was watching an episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya, which I forgot the title. It was a story of a father who worked hard being a construction worker just to earn money to support his family. Coincidentally, they are from Talay, Dumaguete City just a few distance away from our barangay (Bagacay).  He skipped meals and worked overtime. One evening, when his children are eating their meals, he suddenly panicked and warned his family to lie down since there are men who are looking for him and would try to kill him. It was long before they knew that those are just products of his insanity. He was plainly hallucinating. That's how the story evolves - as the father who once was the breadwinner while his family are relying on him until he suddenly became a burden. It was a story of love and acceptance within the family as well as with the people around them.

Oops, I went too far from what I wanted to blog this time! But honestly, I'm not really good in talking out or writing my feelings. Probably, I'm just so naive that I just want to keep it to myself. Now I'm wondering why I  took up BS Psychology in the first place! My friends often misunderstood me when I tell them that I have problems, they won't believe me because they said that they don't see it. Perhaps, it's one of my defense mechanisms. I'm trying to suppress my emotions and memories per se just to escape from hurt and stress. And I think it's effective but on the other hand, people might have different perceptions towards my actions.

P.S. There are just some things that are out of your control. People don't really know you. They misinterpret your actions. They don't understand you until you have to explain some things to them. And only few people are concern to you: you, yourself and only you.


1 comment:

Speak your mind :)